Thursday, June 24, 2010

Woot!

It was hot today. A humid 92 some odd degrees. I am not really into wearing shorts so I grabbed my favorite capris today and proceeded to get dressed. I pulled up and buttoned. Low and behold the pants literally fell off. Guess I have not worn them for awhile. Needless to say all the rest of my clothes are the same. Last week I went out to lunch with some friends and put on an outfit I thought looked pretty good. My friend said told me that the ass of my pants looked "saggy" and then my husband said they looked like "mom" pants. Nice. Today I went clothes shopping for a couple of things to get me through. Not expecting much because clothes shopping never really goes that well. I grabbed some capris in an 8 and a 6, and a bathing suit just because they were on sale. Guess what? They did not fit. Know why? Cause I am not and 8 or a 6 but a 4!!!!!!!!!!I have not seen size 4 since middle school. HOly crap am I excited. Then to top it off I tried on the bathing suit and it was not totally terrible.

I am back into exercise mode. Elliptical every day and weights. My chest and arms are feeling it today but I am loving it. Tomorrow butt work. Can't wait.

Here is day # 2 of the meal plan.

whole wheat wrap
2 eggs
salsa
milk 2 cups
fruit

chicken 1 med
brown rice 1 cup
peppers 1 cup

yogurt

whole wheat pasta 1 cup
tomato sauce 1/2 cup
steamed veggies 1 cup

fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment